Silicone 2-Way Foley integrated Balloon Catheter, S-Type
The Silicone 2-Way Foley integrated Balloon Catheter is intended for use as a urinary catheter to pass fluids to and from the urinary bladder.
– Transparent tube with X-ray opaque line, transparent for easy visual inspection and fluid observation, x-ray opaque for easy confirmation of intubated tubes using X-ray.
– The soft and uniformly inflated balloon helps the tube sit comfortably against the bladder.
– Smooth round shaft reduces the chance of trauma during insertion and withdrawal.
– Firm yet flexible tip designed to aid insertion.
– Recommended usage up to 29 days.
|4810-0516||16 FR/CH||5~10cc/ml||400mm||– Integrated balloon
– X-ray opaque Line
– Without a spigot
– Packaged in PE film with prints